Sunday, July 3, 2011

New software update for Nokia E71 – 510.21.009


Today finally my E71 using SW version 410.21.010 has discovered new firmware update available. Newest version is described as 510.21.009. Number suggests bigger changes than last time. I have read some rumors about this software in last few days, but so far my phone with Polish product code and no operator customization couldn’t see it available. Today finally did it.
As usual I recommend doing your phone memory copy before you decide to flash your phone. You can easily do it with new Ovi Suite 2 or some older tools. Flashing can be nicely done with Ovi Suite or if you like to be tester.. beta version of new Nokia Software Updater available via Beta Labs.
Please keep in mind that if you have phone customized with operator’s variant the update may not be yet available for your E71.
After the updation my phone's status
510.21.009
19-03-2011
RM-346

No comments:

Post a Comment